Free Hit Counter
Web Site Counter
Foto Saya
Nama:
Lokasi: Yogyakarta, D.I.Yogyakarta, Indonesia






Great Piano Competition!




Blogger
Google
Friendster
Indosat



Blogger

FinalSense

Friendster

Yahoo

Ebay

Relaxed
My Horoscope tells me…
As your schedule loosens up and everyone is happily off doing their own thing, maybe it's time for you to do your own thing, too. This is a wonderful time to schedule a long weekend retreat for yourself -- taking time to think about your life and where you are going may be a luxury, but it is one you should indulge in. Too many other people have been the focus of your life. Right now, the central focus should be you. It's a good time for deep thought and for setting a few new goals.

My comment…
Mmm…yes, that’s true. I have my schedule loosened up. Why? Because I have finished all of my assignment. I have finished the rally. Yesterday, I have passed my piano pop jazz competition. Whatever the result, I have done it beautifully. Although, it’s seized my time a lot. Finally, nothing special today, I really should taking time to think about my life and where I would be next few days…
(*deep breathe…*)

Label: